Jared Gaynor is the owner of Gaynor Strength & Pitching. Jared received his B.S. in Health Management from George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia during the Summer of 2014. He also is a certified personal trainer through the American Council on Exercise (ACE) and is Precision Nutrition Level 1 certified.
Jared began his collegiate baseball career at South Mountain Community College in Phoenix, Arizona in 2011 where in 2 years he won 14 games and pitched over 150 innings. Following his 2nd year at South Mountain, Jared accepted a scholarship to play baseball at George Mason University. While at GMU, Jared won 10 games and pitched nearly 200 innings. During his senior year, Jared went on to win 8 games and post a 1.67 ERA in 108 innings during the regular season. Those numbers were good enough to make the Atlantic 10 All-Conference Team and the Atlantic 10 All-Tournament Team. GMU went on to win the Atlantic 10 and earn a spot in the NCAA Tournament. Jared was the Game 1 starting pitcher against Regional host, Rice University.
Upon graduation, Jared went on to play professional baseball for 4 years (2014-2017). He has played in the American Association of Independent Baseball for the Wichita Wingnuts, Grand Prairie Airhogs; in the United Shore Professional Baseball League for the Eastside Diamond Hoppers and for the Westside Woolly Mammoths, and played the 2017 season for the York Revolution in the Atlantic League of Professional Baseball League where they went on to win the championship.
Prior to GSP, Jared has experience as a strength coach at Fitlife Scottsdale where he worked with primarily high school and college athletes, as well as professionals on their strength, speed, flexibility, and sports performance. He also has had experience in the PT realm where he was a Physical Therapist Tech at Foothills Sports Medicine in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Jared is currently a Grad Assistant Coach at Virginia Commonwealth University pursuing his Masters in Education: Sports Leadership and is also the head coach for the Lima Locos in the Great Lakes Summer Collegiate League.
- Pitcher for South Mountain CC (2011-2012)
- Strength Coach Internship at Fitlife Scottsdale (Summer 2013)
- Pitcher for George Mason University (2013-2014)
- Professional Pitcher (2014-2017)
- Assistant Coach at Coronado High School (2015)
- Physical Therapist Technician at Foothills Sports Medicine (2015)
- Strength Coach at Fitlife Scottsdale (2016)
- Head Coach at Coronado High School (2016)
- Pitching Coach and Strength Coach at Arizona Christian University (2017-2018)
- Head Coach for the Lima Locos in the Great Lakes Summer Collegiate League (2018-Present)
- Grad Assistant at Virginia Commonwealth University (2018-Present)
- South Mountain Community College- Associates of Arts (2012)
- George Mason University- B.S. in Health Management (2014)
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Personal Trainer (2015)
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified (2016)
- Virginia Commonwealth University- Masters in Education: Sport Leadership (2019 Expected)